1) I’m a thinker. My mind always makes up scenarios about why things turn out the way that they do or especially why people act a certain way. It’s just so interesting to me. Sometimes I feel like I’m having a mental conversation with myself. I sound like a loony for saying that. haha.
2) I don’t open up easily to anyone. I keep a lot of things to myself. I’m a private person.
3) I try my best to see the best of things. It’s hard being an optimist. But it’s a better way to live. Slowly I’m getting there!
1) My room is this ridiculous bright shade of green.
2) My prom dress has been hanging in front of my window since the last time I’ve worn it, which was the night of prom. I see it everyday.
3) It’s never clean… until my mom cleans it cause she gets so fed up with it not being neat.
4) You can find clothes pretty much everywhere randomly.
5) My furniture doesn’t match. haha.
6) You can find random things I’ve kept as mementos from various points in my life!
7) I have mums from my sophomore, junior, and senior year still hanging on my wall. I love looking at them from time to time.
8) I have a ton of books randomly sitting on my desk. I need to buy a bookshelf to organize them.
9) The only CDs you can find in my room are ones from my childhood. Basically it’d be Nsync, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera… and etc.. haha
10) My bed takes up pretty much half of my room. lol.
1) I moved a lot when I was little. In total I went to 5 elementary schools. haha.
2) I was really clumsy when I was a child. I tripped and fell over anything and everything. For some weird reason my cup would always slip out of my hand and the liquids would spill everywhere. No one trusted me with anything. I was basically a walking hazard.
3) I burnt my hair on fire while playing with matches under a table because my older cousin dared me too. Hey, a dare is a dare.
4) I had a reallllllly deep and raspy voice when I was a toddler! I sounded like a boy.
5) Tiffany would constantly bully me when I was little. I didn’t remember this until we started watching our old home videos that my parents recorded. I did what she said or else she’d throw a tantrum and cry uncontrollably.
6) When I first moved to Texas, I lived in a small town where everybody knew everybody and there was only one high school.
7) I used to sneak out of my house when my mom was napping while I was either in kindergarten or pre-k. I’d jump/climb over the wire fences and play with my friend who was a boy. Sometimes I’d sneak him over to my house too while my mom napped and my dad was at work. I’m tellin’ ya I had more guts when I was a child than I do now. LOL.
Ooooh! Good point! :) You’re the best, I’ll prolly go get some soon!