1) I’m a thinker. My mind always makes up scenarios about why things turn out the way that they do or especially why people act a certain way. It’s just so interesting to me. Sometimes I feel like I’m having a mental conversation with myself. I sound like a loony for saying that. haha.
2) I don’t open up easily to anyone. I keep a lot of things to myself. I’m a private person.
3) I try my best to see the best of things. It’s hard being an optimist. But it’s a better way to live. Slowly I’m getting there!
1) I moved a lot when I was little. In total I went to 5 elementary schools. haha.
2) I was really clumsy when I was a child. I tripped and fell over anything and everything. For some weird reason my cup would always slip out of my hand and the liquids would spill everywhere. No one trusted me with anything. I was basically a walking hazard.
3) I burnt my hair on fire while playing with matches under a table because my older cousin dared me too. Hey, a dare is a dare.
4) I had a reallllllly deep and raspy voice when I was a toddler! I sounded like a boy.
5) Tiffany would constantly bully me when I was little. I didn’t remember this until we started watching our old home videos that my parents recorded. I did what she said or else she’d throw a tantrum and cry uncontrollably.
6) When I first moved to Texas, I lived in a small town where everybody knew everybody and there was only one high school.
7) I used to sneak out of my house when my mom was napping while I was either in kindergarten or pre-k. I’d jump/climb over the wire fences and play with my friend who was a boy. Sometimes I’d sneak him over to my house too while my mom napped and my dad was at work. I’m tellin’ ya I had more guts when I was a child than I do now. LOL.
So I was encouraged by a friend to post these questions in your ask box, since I’ve been asking them to you guys at one point or another. :D (1) The best part of summer for you. (2) The longest you’ve stayed up this summer, and what were you doing. (3) One song that described your summer and why. (4) One great movie you saw this summer and why you loved it. (5) Something that you bought that you absolutely love this summer. (6) Lastly, one person you spent the most time with this summer.:)
Woop woop :)
1) The best part of my summer was realizing that everything regarding my grandpa was going to be okay. :)
2) I stayed up till the wee hours of the night…. prolly 5am watching korean dramas. LOL. They were pretty darn addicting!
3) The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars because I was really lazy this summer when I didn’t have to leave the house which was pretty often. I’d stay in my jammies and lounge around :) haha
4) I only watched one movie at the theaters this summer… so Cowboys and Aliens? lol. It was money well spent cause it was for the charity event i93 was doing. They were donating money to the children whose parents died recently!
5) I bought a lot of clothes, and you know, I love my clothes…. haha
6) I spent a lot of time with my sister! Besides family, I saw Alka, Lucii, Ronny, Christina, and Eric a lot the first part of summer because of summer school!
About this time last year, things were so different. I was so different. Things have changed, and so have people- be it for better or worse. Even though a year sounds so insignificantly short, a lot of things can happen. I acknowledge that that mere year alone has changed my perspective considerately. Last summer I was able to communicate with people better and socialize easier. Now, I’m more quiet and reserved to an extent. Call it growing up or maturing, but I guess it’s about that time for me.